Organic Skin Lightener Community Guidelines
Organic Skin Lightener Inc manages a variety of multi-channel social media accounts and strives to create informative and engaging content while supporting our community. While managing these accounts, we will do our best to talk candidly about topics that are important to our community, listen to any and all feedback, answer any questions and provide transparency.
If you post to one of our social media channels, or otherwise respond or comment on one of our posts, you are agreeing to abide by these Community Guidelines, which apply in addition to the Terms and Conditions or other legal notices that are provided by us and/or the owner of the social media platform. Please bear in mind that the comments and responses that you read on our channels that are not posted by us come from members of the public. The content of these comments (including opinions and statements) posted on our channels do not necessarily reflect the views of the social media site or its owner, and are the responsibility of the individuals posting them.
We strive to create an inspiring, supportive, fun community on our social media channels, so we ask that all users heed the following Community Guidelines:
First and foremost, we ask that everyone show respect for other members of our social media communities.We encourage and welcome your comments and feedback, provided that you share your viewpoint in a way that is respectful to us and our community, and is not inappropriate, off-topic, abusive, harassing, profane, or promoting/soliciting third-party sites, initiatives or products.
If you have questions regarding your order or products, please use the Contact Us page of our website.
We reserve the right to reject or remove comments that are not in keeping with our policy and to block or ban users/followers who violate this policy.
To preserve the values, positive vibe, and discussion level of the community: we will do our best to review and/or respond to each and every comment.
Please follow the posting & commenting guidelines:
General conduct -
- Be a giver, not a taker! Speak – and also listen. Be positive and constructive. Be human and thoughtful when posting. Use greetings and add context.
Be respectful and empathetic of others -
- Be courteous and respectful of others when interacting. If you disagree with someone, do so politely. Please use the designated pronouns used by members of the community.
Zero harassment policy -
- If you feel harassed or see harassment – please flag any comments and report them to us immediately.
No spam -
- Any comments that are spammy in nature will be removed. Tailor your comments to the community and add context. No posting of external jobs or soliciting Peeps:
No support queries -
- We want to encourage a high level of discourse in the group, and ensure content is relevant for members. Therefore this is not a group for Organic Skin Lightener customer support queries. If you have a question or support inquiry: please Contact Us.
We will do our best to moderate and respond quickly to your comments and feedback. Generally, we check in several times a day during business hours and once on non-business days. Please remember, though, that these posts contain the opinions and views of other users. Although we are moderating our channels to help ensure that users’ posts comply with these Guidelines, we cannot be responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any comments or materials posted by users.